Thursday, December 17, 2009

I love my Mom


Dogged Determination

I got 10 minutes to draft this, so I better kick-start it.

I begin by Complementing the Title…

9 months of struggle and pop you are out…

9 months since my previous copy-paste Stay Hungry Stay Foolish blog and pop comes another one…

Before I begin I’d like to formally welcome ‘you’ the reader, to my blog. I was squatting over this URL for long and despite a penchant for writing and some thrilling on-goings I kept off from writing and sharing my musing self with my internet peeps. I’ve been a private person all throughout my life and I seldom share what goes on in my head with anyone. Today is a different day, a big day, the change day; A day when I promise to post blogs here and talk to myself once every week, to myself till I find an audience.

Starting off on a sad note: Today my eyes got wet which is an equivalent to an average man’s burst out loud crying. I didn’t start it, my mom did, and then some else did and then the domino effect carried on to me. The end result I quit Alcohol. I swear I will never have it ever again. Writing it so all of you who know me can hold it against me if and when I Err (which is Impossible). So why is it not like an average man’s “Oh I Promise I won’t Drink Again” anthem? Because my mom cried and it shakes me up from within whenever I see a tear in her eyes.

Mom means the world to me and it is only she who can rattle me up from within like that. If tomorrow she leisurely wakes up on a Sunday morning, calls me and takes me to task, saying ‘I am fed up of you under-performing in life, be something’ Gosh! I can promise you guys and to be on the safer side of the promise, 9 months is all I’d take to beat Google in its search game, Microsoft in Operating systems domain and retire Steve Jobs by producing the ‘Ace iPhone’. Such is the power of love I have for her.

Rest in Next. Gotta go.

Love and Peace.

~Sunil

P.S. I ain’t an alcoholic, was an average Social Drinker till I called it Quits for someone special.

No comments:

Post a Comment